AG spreadsheet? Does it exist?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

perkins98

Reaction score
Brewed my first AG on Saturday with a buddy, and I recorded alot of information, But here's the thing, I don't know if i recorded enough and if it was even correct. Does someone have a sheet made up that they just fill in #'s as you go? I was thinking of like a premade form, with blank spaces to fill in. I tossed around hanging dry-erase board up too. Any thoughts?

OP
perkins98

perkins98

Reaction score
i started playing in Beersmith Friday night and couldn't find a sheet that was printable... i may not even know what i'm looking for, i'm still a newb.

BioBeing

Reaction score
In the menu bar on top, select the Classic Brewsheet from the drop down menu. That's what I use, and I scribble all over it while brewing, then type it back into the notes section of brewsmith later.

Edcculus

Reaction score
I set my laptop up near where I am brewing so I can record directly into Beersmith. That also helps for on the fly conversions etc.

jds

Reaction score
I set up the laptop in the garage while I'm brewing too. Two reasons: Beersmith calculators for on-the-fly adjustments, and Pandora for something to listen to.

BeerCanuck

Reaction score
A neat feature I recently figured out in Beersmith to get a nice printout of a recipe is to right click on a recipe and export the file in text format. Once I have the file open in wordpad I will increase and bold the fonts and print in landscape mode.

Cheers
BeerCanuck