Advice needed for keg kit packages

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeCap09

Reaction score
I'm pretty new to the site. I probably could sum up some information found here and get an answer but I figured I might have a unique situation. Plus, I'm pretty new to the site.

Anyway, I bought some homebrew equipment off craiglists a couple months ago when I started. With it included four ball lock corny kegs. I figure I can pick up a refridgerator somewhere cheap and convert. Are there any packages out there that just include the rest of the parts I need to convert? Most of the packages I see include extra kegs and some don't include the CO2 tank. (I mean it would be nice to have extra kegs but i'd rather save the money right now) Lookin for cheap as well...any advice is appreciated. Thank you

Now I realized I'm gonna wait a bit and plan things out. This site really makes you build onto your ideas. I went from just wanting a basic kegerator to wanting wall mounted taps.

I really want to put some taps on the wall down my basement after surfin through some threads. I got the perfect wall. It is unfinished on one side with the utility room. I just have to buy a new refrigerator for the kitchen (my way of talking my fiance into it..we need a newer one anyway haha)

I'll let everyone knows how it goes..

Finally made a purchase!! I went with keg connection...awesome guys..they will help you out and get what you need.

I went with the 3 keg kit package with some upgrades (perlicks, 10lb tank, dual body reg). I have the refrigerator ready and waiting....Can't wait till the package gets here

Back