Adding medical Marajuana

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bkirkland

Reaction score
Ok, I have a few friends that love my beer and after some long discussion the question was raised. Can you add MJ to beer? Of course you can! Will it have any medicinal affects? When to add MJ is the question? I'm not too thrilled with the idea but it is a valid question.

There's only one way to find out. Maybe you can use it at the beginning of the boil to add bitterness instead of hops haha. When you do brew this beer please send me a bottle to sample ;). I don't even care if it tastes awful I will hammer that SOB down.

It's been tried so many times it's hilarious. In short: waste of time, money, and weed.

You would first need to make a tinture out of it. There isn't enough alcohol or fat in beer for the thc to be absorbed into.

Why not get a bunch of it and try it out? Let us know? Let us know how much it costs to get a bit baked on this concoction.

Or tell them to use it like their medical professional told them how. Afterall, we designated this a medical drug in some states. It should be used as such.

This thead is going to sleep with all the other MJ threads.

If someone really wants information on it, they can search through the old threads talking about it. But we will not discuss it or allow open threads on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back