Adding 240v outlet

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Docbruw

Reaction score
So I'm in the first stages of switching to electric and the first stage is adding 24v0 power to the brewery.

Here's my question I have a Murray panel and finding breakers is less than easy. I know you are supposed to use the same brand breakers as the panel but do Siemens breakers work in a Murray panel since the are the same company? (for the most part)

You will probably have to get them at a local electrical supply company. Look one up near you in the yellow pages.

There should be a sticker inside your breaker box that tells you what model number of Murray breakers to use, and a local supply house will probably be your best bet to find one in stock. A lot of the 3/4" format breakers are interchangeable. Here's a chart with some examples of which breakers can replace 3/4" Murray breakers, but Murray breakers are usually going to be cheapest.

Back