acquiring the "hard to finds"?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
How do you all acquire the hard to get beers that arent in your area? I live in central PA and there are tons of great beers around me, but other then special events we dont see a lot of the big name crafts here. anything ranging from treehouse, alchemist, to russian river and all points in between. i have made turn and burn trips to treehouse and trillium, and man those make for a long day but well worth it. I am curious how people get their beers that may be brewed half way or all the way on the other side of the country, as well as places to avoid that ship beer to you.

Beer trading! If there is specific stuff you’re looking for, you can make a post in the trades area, or even better, join the FotD (Fellowship of the Drink) gang. It’s fun stuff!

How do you all acquire the hard to get beers that arent in your area? I live in central PA and there are tons of great beers around me, but other then special events we dont see a lot of the big name crafts here. anything ranging from treehouse, alchemist, to russian river and all points in between. i have made turn and burn trips to treehouse and trillium, and man those make for a long day but well worth it. I am curious how people get their beers that may be brewed half way or all the way on the other side of the country, as well as places to avoid that ship beer to you.

Start here then work your way here, and stop by here, too.

Back