AC/DC Beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrodskreet

Reaction score
So I heard on the radio the other day that AC/DC has a beer coming out. Apparently it's 5%abv. According to the DJ "that's alot!" Seriosly! Come on man.

Yep

This lager fires up your tongue like TNT, comes with a great beer-loving taste and is brewed in accordance with the Rock`n Roll manifesto of 1973 and the German purity law of 1516.

I'll hold out for Beastie Boys beer. It may taste like malt liquor and OJ, but at least it'll have an ABV worth bragging about...

I am intrigued by this...I hope it's a brewery I can support. lol

I'd love to say to my best friend "have a drink on me" and then hand him a bottle.

We once had a debate over his not enjoying AC/DC or why they're suddenly the sound of Iron Man. So I made my point about their awesome because they have a song for almost any situation requiring music to get you pumped.

And now they have a beer.

I want it!
If it tastes bad,I would just think of highway to hell or whole lot of rosie!

Ahh marketing....convincing people to drink and eat Sh!tty worthless stuff since 1820.

Try MY snake oil......it's waaay better than that other snake oil.

The error is to expect quality. I'm more keen on the novelty. Thus, I cannot be disappointed about it.

As I was with Monty Python's Holy Ale. It's not bad, in fact I'd count it as good. It's just remarkably average. But I do love seeing on the shelf.

Brought home a case of this stuff from Germany. Not the greatest beer I brought back from Europe, but the cans are cool!

Any good?

Anyway, I'd sooner go for the Queensryche wine. Or Kiss condoms.

Back