A whole new world

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timewasted

Reaction score
This weekend, I pulled a glass of my first all grain batch (a Saison), from my brand new keg system. Wow. It was almost religious. My wife just thought I was hooked before.

The home kegerator is pretty sweet. I have a 6 tap system in my office (home) spin my chair around and there it is, begging for some attention.

I did have a wife before I started home brewing as well, not sure where she went or when she left.

Yep, knowing you can just tap even a small glass of something you made is a pretty damn good feeling. I have to admit (to myself at least) that the last 6 batches I've made, all different types, have all been very good and I wonder if I would think the same if I had them out of a bottle. I have a 3 tap kegerator and it's hard to keep 3 beers in the pipeline this summer. It's truly a work in progress.

Why are you posting this in the beginner's forum? All-grain and kegging is well beyond that. I started doing both this year after doing extract and bottles for almost 20 years now.

zacster said:
Why are you posting this in the beginner's forum? All-grain and kegging is well beyond that. I started doing both this year after doing extract and bottles for almost 20 years now.

I would say because he said it was his first all grain. Typically you are a beginner on your first try.

Congrats on your first AG that sounds awesome.

Back