A whole new breed of beer festival.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zgja2

Reaction score
Greetings!

I wanted to give this community a heads up as I am sure many of you will be interested. I am producing a new beer festival that breaks the mold. The best home brewers from around the region serving their creations and competing for $10,000 in cash prizes (plus some other great stuff in the works)

Check out the links below for all the details. I want any and all feedback so please let me know what you think and what makes or breaks a great fest. Cheers!

www.hoppypossum.com
www.facebook.com/hoppypossum

Applications to serve/compete will be accepted starting February 1, 2019. You will want to get these in early as there are only 75 spots available. Did I mention $8,000 cash goes to 1st place?

Applications to serve/compete will be accepted starting February 1, 2019. You will want to get these in early as there are only 75 spots available. Did I mention $8,000 cash goes to 1st place?
From what I read, you have to attend a council meeting for a pouring license, how do u know what date u have to be there

From what I read, you have to attend a council meeting for a pouring license, how do u know what date u have to be there

So what you are referring to is for a beer license. This event operates under the beer license of the facility it is held at. BUT. Those pouring will have to have a server permit (TIPS card) The city issues one day permits. I am working on streamlining this process so folks won’t have to go to city hall to get it. Or just bring someone who has their server permit.

More details on this to come.

Back