A symbolic hanging is necessary

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm all for humor, obviously, but some things just cross the line, usually on April Fools Day.

One such thread did that. For that, I nominate the offender, EvilTOJ, for a symbolic hanging.

For you, Evil.

Parker36

Reaction score
Hey, I found it amusing. Never believe anything you hear on April's first. Personally I thought it was more fcked up that the thread got closed for no good reason.

Bernie Brewer

Grouchy Old Fart
Reaction score
Hey, I found it amusing. Never believe anything you hear on April's first. Personally I thought it was more fcked up that the thread got closed for no good reason.

+1. While I could see that some would think that it was a bad joke, I was pretty OK with it. I certainly didn't think it needed to be closed.

Ceedubya

Reaction score
I take it Evil was not in a car wreck? I was kinda suspicious being its April fools and all.

Funny? Maybe not, but a good April Fools I guess.

the_bird

10th-Level Beer Nerd
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the thread was closed because of the comments coming at the end (which were starting to get pretty vitriolic), not because of that ******* EVIL TWIN's original post....

Parker36

Reaction score
Ya, but that was part of the fun of it. There was nothing really worse than calling him an ******* - which if you play April Fools right means you are winning

Laughing_Gnome_Invisible

Reaction score
Some things are funny, others are not. I was very upset, but not in the good way like when you pay for a BJ and it turns out to mean you get a "Big Job" ( Number 2)

If EvilToj was here right now, I'd cockpunch him.

Seriously man, we like you. Friends don't do that crap to friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.