A Sodastream/ Primo flavorstation Co2 tank question Please help!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sasskitten

Reaction score
I have a small question. I have the Primo flavorstation and first of all I love it. I know it is not a sodastreamer but it does take the sodastreamer drink mixes and I was wondering how can I tell if it is almost out of Sparkler/ Co2? (Or as I call it Bubbly) Cause I had bought mine in july of last year and just today when I went to use it. the bubbles didn't do the normal way it bubbled and it tasted like it was half way to flat. I even made sure nothing was clogging the bubble hole and tried again with three more pushes and still taste half way to flat. So, I am just wondering if it is time to change the can. A girl can't live without her bubbly once she has had a taste for it after all.

Please and thank you

The primo web site has a faq for about 3 steps on how to try to boost pressure before having to buy more co2. But likely you are almost out of the liquid co2 and running on the leftover gas which may give out after a quart or two.

Interesting to see how they offer a close alternative to sodastream... slightly improved it seems. We have various topics here on how to get cheaper sources of co2 into the sodastream, and better flavors (like frozen concentrate fruit drinks).

The primo web site has a faq for about 3 steps on how to try to boost pressure before having to buy more co2. But likely you are almost out of the liquid co2 and running on the leftover gas which may give out after a quart or two.

Interesting to see how they offer a close alternative to sodastream... slightly improved it seems. We have various topics here on how to get cheaper sources of co2 into the sodastream, and better flavors (like frozen concentrate fruit drinks).

Thanks I think it is running out I had it for almost a year. And I got the flavorstation at big lots it was $30.00 but was on sale for $15.00. And up until then I wasn't going to ever get a sodastreamer because even a one time price of $78.00 was a little to much for me to spend. and when I read on the box that while the flavorstation has their own drink mixes it does take sodastream mixes to. Which is good cause that is all I see in stores. Also, I found out I can buy the soda mixes with my foodstamps so if there is ever a time I am short on cash my mom said she would buy it for me on the foodstamp card.

Latest posts

Back