A nice midstrength kit?..Morgan's Australian Gold🤔

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

second_skin

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm new to beer brewing, and just want to start off with a few kits, before/if, I get serious..

Was interested in trying a mid-strength beer..want to add hops etc..

Has anyone had good experience with "Morgans Australian Gold", or other kits, to make a good mid strength?

Thanks in advance đź‘Ť

I don't have any experience with extract kits, but in general, you should not have any unusual problems with anything "mid strength" (what ever that is) and below.

However that isn't to say there won't be issues and frustrations and mistakes the first time you brew...or the second time... or the third time and on many other times in the future when you try different techniques or use different equipment.

Just realize for the most part, no matter what you do, it'll be beer if you just give it time and you have patience not to futz with it when it should be just left alone.

You won't get any experience if you don't start. So that is probably as good as any other.

Last edited:
Back