A new year

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WeimBrew

Reaction score
Hi all. Last year I received a deluxe home brew kit and knocked off 2 extract kits (Munich Helles and a wheat beer) and then went on to BIAB for 6 additional batches (Breakfast stout clone, Pliny clone, Tank 7 clone, Doublewide clone, a big barley wine, and a peppermint mocha stout.) My BIAB brews were all very Big beers, all over 8 abv. I wanted to brew more but my year included a 700 mile move and the birth of our first child, my dead ringer, Zander.

For Christmas my rockin SWMBO got me a 10 gallon mash tun that I plan to put to work quite a bit this year. Since I have a pretty nice stock pile of big beers I'm going to tone it down a bit and brew some session beers this winter and spring. First up a 40% rye Roggenbier.

Here's to a great 2013!

I'm waitin on a rather cold brewing pm pale myself. NZ hops.marris otter & some crystal 20L round it out. Finally got paid today,so we're doing some German style pork center loin in the crock pot,complete with beer,carraway & sour kraut. Got some fancy munchies comin before that. Too bad the ale wasn't readt now,it'd be perfect!

Latest posts

Back