Thanks guys. Here are some final numbers:
I decided to go with a full volume BIAB. 7.5 gallons in the kettle. Temp at 160 plus or minus a degree or two. Grains added temp dropped to about 154. 60 mins boil. Covered the boil kettle with a blanket to try and keep the heat in during the mash, my brother has a few extra moving blankets so I am going to grab one for next time. The seem thicker so more insulation.
After 15 down to about 152
After 30 mins down to about 150
After 45 mins down to about 148
end of boil was about 146
So I don't think that was too bad.
6.5 gallons in the kettle to start the boil, and 5 in the bucket after, so I have a pretty good handle on the boil off as it was pretty consistent with my last one as well.
Preboil Gravity 1.060 per instructions it was supposed to be around 1.050, so I am high, but not a big deal.
60 min boil and OG of 1.055 per instructions it should be anywhere between 1.050 and 1.055 so I feel pretty good now.
Cooled wort to about 70 degrees and pitched a packet of US05 at about 3 or so yesterday afternoon Checked it this morning, the closet is at about 65 degrees, a bit on the cold side but I think I am still alright. The heater I have did not kick on, I forgot to turn it on (Darwin award for me on that one), so I turned it on and have my closet set to about 68 degrees. All the liguid in the airlock has pushed to the exit side of it, so there must be some pressure going on. I pushed the lid, and I am wondering if I don't have a good seal but if not, that is ok. So now, I wait. I will check the gravity in about two weeks and go from there. I am hopeful since I hit my OG that the wort is where it should be. After a few fails it will be nice if this one works out.
Also, doing some online research, I think I am in the area of 70 to 71 percent efficiency. I don't think that is too bad either. So, all in all, other than not being able to use my new toy, I am pretty happy with the results. Now, let's see how it tastes in about 3 to 4 weeks LOL