A druck...EAC?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AFAJ Brew Guy

Reaction score
Well I must be an EAC, that is the only explanation for it. I just about wanted to punch a guy at my favorite pub. How in the hell do you go from a nice Scotch Ale, to Bud?

Mo fuc**ng excuse. Thhiss guy need to be knocked the fu** out.

I had the same experience the other night. In a place with about 70 beers on tap, dude next to me was sucking from a bottle of Rolling Rock. Some people ....

Bud light or nothing is one thing, but to go from a Scotch Ale, to Bud???? I only have to guess that thee guy was was a "Slow Children at Play"

A buddy of mine threw a party a few weeks ago and bought a case of Coors Light specifically for not one, but two people who specifically drink the stuff. One didn't show up, and the other was on antibiotics.

Just two days ago as I was playing some baseball on xbox live with him, he was drinking some of it around 11am because he was out of bottled water. I lol'd.

How in the hell do you go from a nice Scotch Ale, to Bud?

Maybe he wanted to chase it with some water. :)

I see that all the time at a brewpub I frequent. Great beer on tap, and you always see a few drinking Miller Lite or Bud Light. I feel sorry for what they're missing. It's like going to a steakhouse and bringing a McDonald's cheeseburger.

Yep, you gotta feel sorry for them. I used to see that on the road visiting brewpubs and tap houses. But it's their choice to drink what they enjoy drinking.

Back