Quantcast

A druck...EAC?

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

AFAJ Brew Guy

Reaction score
Well I must be an EAC, that is the only explanation for it. I just about wanted to punch a guy at my favorite pub. How in the hell do you go from a nice Scotch Ale, to Bud?

Mo fuc**ng excuse. Thhiss guy need to be knocked the fu** out.

Borisbbadd

Reaction score
Mo fuc**ng excuse. Thhiss guy need to be knocked the fu** out.
Might make you feel better, but he would probably wake up and ask for another bud. I have a friend like that, it's "bud lite" or nothing.

OP
AFAJ Brew Guy

AFAJ Brew Guy

Reaction score
Bud light or nothing is one thing, but to go from a Scotch Ale, to Bud???? I only have to guess that thee guy was was a "Slow Children at Play"

JohnnyO

Reaction score
A buddy of mine threw a party a few weeks ago and bought a case of Coors Light specifically for not one, but two people who specifically drink the stuff. One didn't show up, and the other was on antibiotics.

Just two days ago as I was playing some baseball on xbox live with him, he was drinking some of it around 11am because he was out of bottled water. I lol'd.

FireBrewer

Assistant Brewer
Reaction score
How in the hell do you go from a nice Scotch Ale, to Bud?
Maybe he wanted to chase it with some water. :)

I see that all the time at a brewpub I frequent. Great beer on tap, and you always see a few drinking Miller Lite or Bud Light. I feel sorry for what they're missing. It's like going to a steakhouse and bringing a McDonald's cheeseburger.

Reaction score
Yep, you gotta feel sorry for them. I used to see that on the road visiting brewpubs and tap houses. But it's their choice to drink what they enjoy drinking.