A couple of new brews to me...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StunnedMonkey

Reaction score
...arrived courtesy of a member of another (non-beer) forum. Thanks to Cary for these:

darklord.jpg

Three Floyds Dark Lord (Imperial Stout) and Three Floyds ApocalypseCow (Imperial IPA). I'm putting the Dark Lord away for awhile, but I'll try the ApocalypseCow pretty soon.

Nice.
Let us know how the Cow is, I've never heard of it. Their Dreadnaught is fantastic though
I've missed Dark Lord Day the last 2 years. They just happened to coincide with me being broke.
Hopefully I'll be making a trip to Three Floyds soon (after stopping by Mid County Malt first)

Nice.
Let us know how the Cow is, I've never heard of it. Their Dreadnaught is fantastic though

Yeah, I really like the Dreadnaught. The guy who sent me these beers lives close to the brewery. He said the Apocalypsecow is sort of typical of Three Floyd's...a small batch "big" brew that will probably never be seen again. Or maybe it will. You just never know.

Must be nice living close to a brewery like that.

2 hour drive isn't exactly close.
Mid County Malt is only 15 minutes away though, so I HAVE to go to Three Floyds too.

I have dreamed of living nearby though.

Back