A call for my kegerator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TriggerHappy

Reaction score
So sad news, my neice was coming to live with us this summer and I deceided I needed to lock up the beer fridge. While installing the latch I clipped a coolant line and the fridge was done. It had tons of great decals from my travels to great breweries on it. I just moved in a "new" craigslist fridge (probably as old as I am) and it lacks the love of the old one. I am looking for some brewery stickers to decorate it with. If anyone has some good brewery stickers I would love them. Now that I am married and have a child I probably can't have one's like the "Big Beaver Brewery" that held a prominent posistion but if you have one you like that is not being used I would love to give it a good home. Just send to:
Luke
6407 S Estes St.
Littleton, CO. 80123
Thanks brothers and sisters!

Address noted. I'll see what I have left in the way of stickers and mail them out next week.

I should have some Boulder/Fort Collins area stickers lying around, if I find them I'll mail them your way

You're in Denver and you can't get brewery stickers? Get out to the breweries, man!

I'm also in Denver..... Denver, AR. You should be sending me stickers. Pm me for address.

You're in Denver and you can't get brewery stickers? Get out to the breweries, man!

I'm also in Denver..... Denver, AR. You should be sending me stickers. Pm me for address.

Ha! This used to be very true. I now have a child and a couple jobs. Getting out to a brewery is quite a special things these days. The old kegerator was covered because back then I was free to drink whenever. Stupid responsibilities!

Ha! This used to be very true. I now have a child and a couple jobs. Getting out to a brewery is quite a special things these days. The old kegerator was covered because back then I was free to drink whenever. Stupid responsibilities!

So you're gonna send me stickers, right?

Should I start my own Send Me Free Stickers thread, or can I just piggyback on yours?

You cant just put any stickers on the keezer. If you was going to do that id rather have my kids put spongebob and my little pony stickers all over it. It would mean more to me than just some brewery that i never been to sticker.

So you're gonna send me stickers, right?

Should I start my own Send Me Free Stickers thread, or can I just piggyback on yours?

Ha! The only stickers I have these days are green and come from my sons nose, but if you want them. . .

Got a couple envelopes of stickers that will be great for the kegerator! Thanks Pals. Be safe and keep brewing!

Crap I haven't got on the site in a while. Guess I need to fig out how to take some pics and get them on here. I am sorry. Thank you guys for the stickers.

Hey OP would you like some more stickers? If so, please respond here and I will try to get some in the mail next week. Also, if you have any duplicates from your area I would be more than happy to receive some in return. ;)

Cheers! :mug:

Here is a pic of my kegerator

image.jpeg

Hey OP would you like some more stickers? If so, please respond here and I will try to get some in the mail next week. Also, if you have any duplicates from your area I would be more than happy to receive some in return. ;)

Cheers! :mug:

I will always take more and have a few to send your way

Got some great NY brewery stickers now thanks to you. Sent a couple doubleups your way, sorry not as cool as yours.
Cheers!

Awesome! Thanks OP I look forward to receiving them. PS - I think I included some non-NY brewery stickers from my travels too (Virginia, Maryland, Delaware & DC). :mug:

Back