A bunch of new custom fittings you didn't know you needed

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bobby_M

Vendor and Brewer
HBT Sponsor
Reaction score
My philosophy of late has been build it and they will come. I get calls every day asking if I have a fitting to adapt this to that. Usually the answer is no, not in one fitting but if I get you to NPT thread first, then we can go to this, and then that. I don't like saying no and I don't like selling 3 fittings to say yes.

I'm honored to have the ability to make just about any fitting you can think of, limited only by the ability of a CNC mill and lathe, and by the probability of being able to sell a couple hundred in a year. Sometimes the new fittings are a direct request and other times it's an idea inspired by a request.

Here's what we've added in the past few months

Triclover to 1/4" male flare. Think conical to CO2 lines. What else? I don't know.

Male Camlock to SS tubing. The first version was just a male camlock on one side and a 5/8" compression fitting on the other. It was a big expensive fitting and I later went with a compact solder-on version. For those who dove right in to soldering, it was great. Since then, I back filled the compression version with 5/8, 1/2, 3/8 and 1/4" tube sizes.

Male Camlock to 1/4" male or female flare. I got this one going before I even really knew what it would be used for. 1/4" flare is primarily used on kegging lines that attach to regulators and ball lock QDs so.... I don't know, use your imagination. You can thread a male camlock directly on to a liquid or gas ball lock QD with MFL port. These are arriving in about a week.

Nice. Now I just need to find 99 people that need a DIN 11851 to Tri Clamp adapter.

I bought one of your hot rods, which I love, but I have 1 problem. Once you do any customer bending to the heating element you can't remove it from the 2x1" NPS threaded adapter. I would like to adapt different elements to different pots but I need one of the threaded adapters. There are none currently listed on your website. Is it possible to get 1 or 2?

Wait, I found it on your website. Just looking in the wrong area. Actually I found it on another site and I just realized I've been looking at two different sites with similar names.

Last edited:
Back