• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Oklahoma $ 999 - The Electric brewery & pots, pumps, fittings *Will Ship*

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmunos

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I am selling my incomplete electric brewery. After a few months I decided I wanted a small and simple setup. I have completed the new brewery so its time to sell the electric brewery. The price is $999 - SHIPPED I am in Tulsa OK. If you live close I will meet you half way.

A few notes about the brewery. It should come with everything you need to finish the electric brewery. Everything i received in the package will be shipped. The craftsmanship is not perfect. I cut everything by hand, but I think it looks pretty good. The only thing you might want to replace is the heat sink. I had some issues drilling the heat sink. If your handy enough you can probably fix my mistakes on the heat sink. Here is a link to the brewery: http://www.theelectricbrewery.com/control-panel

please post if you have any questions or concerns. I have sold on this forum before so I can provide selling feedback if you need it.

The price is for the electric brewery only. Pump, fittings, pots are all sold separately

Brewery

(A little dusty. I also have the metal backing for attaching the components.)

Chugger Pump $110 shipped (never used) **Sold**

3x Brewers Hardware 20 gallon SS pots - 120 Local Pickup (never used)

**the pots do have tiny dents from shipping. (brewers hardware) **

I will add the fittings tomorrow night

No the power cord does not come with the kit. It is sold separately, and I was going to make my own.

It's a 30a kit, and the heat sync has holes in it. I drilled them and then used the tap and dye system and the holes were way to big. The holes in the heat sink need to be filled and re tapped.

Latest posts

Back