99 Birthdays on January 1st!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

Why are there 99 Birthdays listed for January 1st?

• Couples who are close anyway plan the birth for the 1st.

• The begining of April is a very romantic time!

• Lots of people who join enter the simplest birthday they can.

• A combination of all of these

Results are only viewable after voting.

EdWort

Reaction score
Lots of people put down bogus birthdays. I usually give one, though not for this site. My favorite bogus BD is 1-1-60. Most sites have no business asking for a BD, though this one obviously must.

eriktlupus

Reaction score
so these are mothers day to memorial weekend conceptions huh?
takes a lot to figure that out, mom/dad get drunk and screw say the hell with protection

John Beere

Deep Six Brewing Co.
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Similar but unrelated - My 5 year old's b-day is 12/30... My 3 year old's b-day is 12/29. All we can figure is that puts their conception right around 4/15 - tax day!

Seriously, it kinda sux for them. We got em a little present each and told them it was their b-days, but no one else did. We are gonna try and get in the routine of doing their parties mid-year...

Yooper

Ale's What Cures You!
Staff member
Admin
Mod
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I think that when you join a site, you put down the easiest birthday- like Edwort said, it's not something I usually agree with. Except here, since I used my correct bday when I registered realizing it was to prove I was old enough to join! I even put the correct year, of course!

david_42

Reaction score
Couples fill out their tax returns & realize they need more deductions.

homebrewer_99

Reaction score
John Beere said:
Similar but unrelated - My 5 year old's b-day is 12/30... My 3 year old's b-day is 12/29. All we can figure is that puts their conception right around 4/15 - tax day!

Seriously, it kinda sux for them. We got em a little present each and told them it was their b-days, but no one else did. We are gonna try and get in the routine of doing their parties mid-year...
You should give them Bday parties in late June/early July and call it a "non-birthday birthday party". ;)

Short Drive

Brewer Baseball!
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
eriktlupus said:
so these are mothers day to memorial weekend conceptions huh?
takes a lot to figure that out, mom/dad get drunk and screw say the hell with protection

So, with today being my son and granddaughters birthdays, what does that make us. :rockin:

I think people just enter a bogus birthday. That would explain the large plus 100 year old group we have. Or definite proof that brewing and drinking home brew lengthens your life considerably. I think it is more fun to believe the latter.:ban:

TxBrew

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Mod
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Quite a bit induce if they are due around this time so they can have a New Years baby.