• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

95% RIMS Build

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 103238

Reaction score
I call it a 95% RIMS build, because I will provide all of the components, however the wiring is DIY. I'm attaching a screenshot of the individual components. Additionally I can include the gray waterproof plastic housing that I used for my setup, a large emergency stop switch, individual switches for the outlets, indicator lights, etc. The system was used for one test batch, otherwise the components are virtually new. I'm asking $250 to include flat-rate shipping.
I also have a pump that has been used for 3 or 4 batches that I would be willing to part with for additional cost.

ETA: The pump is a Chugger pump, center inlet, already equipped with cam lock fittings. Could probably let it go for $125 including shipping.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1431564785.803312.jpg

Back