80 gallon SS pot

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you get that, you have to have a monster brew day-- I'm talking 60 gallons + of Edwort's ****...hahahhahahaha

If the guy sells it for what you offered he's an idiot. I got my 55 gallon kettle for scrap steel price and I still paid $160.

You wont have a problem boiling that with two 32 tip NA burners under her.

think its overkill for 10 gallon brews? :drunk:

I was thinking more for when I do maple syrup its a pain with a with the boil pot I have now. Constantly adding sap it takes about 40 gallons to make 1 gallon of maple syrup.

If the guy sells it for what you offered he's an idiot. I got my 55 gallon kettle for scrap steel price and I still paid $160.

You wont have a problem boiling that with two 32 tip NA burners under her.

its been listed since Sept and he has dropped the price by 150. It may be worth more than what I offered but he has to find the person who will pay it. It's one of those things where if he say's no big deal I wont lose sleep over it , if it's yes I made a nice score

its been listed since Sept and he has dropped the price by 150. It may be worth more than what I offered but he has to find the person who will pay it. It's one of those things where if he say's no big deal I wont lose sleep over it , if it's yes I made a nice score

He does not need to "find" anyone. He just needs to take it to a scrap steel dealer and sell it to him.

He does not need to "find" anyone. He just needs to take it to a scrap steel dealer and sell it to him.

scrap is way down here I bought one 1/2 keg one 1/4 keg and a 1/6th for less than $75 and I would say they are a lot heavier than that pot. So in order to get more than I offered he needs to get someone to want to buy it

Back