Quantcast

Michigan 8 Tap Tower with Gycol Line- $400 or best offer

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

advent

Reaction score
I have an 8 tap tower that I am looking to sell. I used it for one of my builds and now looking to move on from this project. It is in good shape and I had no issues with it. Its just very hard to drink 8 beers on tap :)

Pictures are below and I am willing to ship to most places. Shipping to Alaska or Hawaii will be something we will have to negioate on.

There are pictures included showing the 650ss and stout tap but those are NOT included, just for reference.

I also have a 4 tap tower available that looks just like this one without as many taps. $250.

Attachments

Drumminguy81

Reaction score
I have an 8 tap tower that I am looking to sell. I used it for one of my builds and now looking to move on from this project. It is in good shape and I had no issues with it. Its just very hard to drink 8 beers on tap :)

Pictures are below and I am willing to ship to most places. Shipping to Alaska or Hawaii will be something we will have to negioate on.

There are pictures included showing the 650ss and stout tap but those are NOT included, just for reference.

I also have a 4 tap tower available that looks just like this one without as many taps. $250.
What is the spacing on the towers?

Latest posts