• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Michigan 8 Tap Tower with Gycol Line- $400 or best offer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

advent

Reaction score
I have an 8 tap tower that I am looking to sell. I used it for one of my builds and now looking to move on from this project. It is in good shape and I had no issues with it. Its just very hard to drink 8 beers on tap :)

Pictures are below and I am willing to ship to most places. Shipping to Alaska or Hawaii will be something we will have to negioate on.

There are pictures included showing the 650ss and stout tap but those are NOT included, just for reference.

I also have a 4 tap tower available that looks just like this one without as many taps. $250.

Attachments

• IMG_0001.JPG
    IMG_0001.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 379
  • IMG_0016.JPG
    IMG_0016.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 351
  • IMG_0017.JPG
    IMG_0017.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 355
  • IMG_0018.JPG
    IMG_0018.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 369
  • IMG_0019.JPG
    IMG_0019.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 346
  • IMG_0020.JPG
    IMG_0020.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 326
I have an 8 tap tower that I am looking to sell. I used it for one of my builds and now looking to move on from this project. It is in good shape and I had no issues with it. Its just very hard to drink 8 beers on tap :)

Pictures are below and I am willing to ship to most places. Shipping to Alaska or Hawaii will be something we will have to negioate on.

There are pictures included showing the 650ss and stout tap but those are NOT included, just for reference.

I also have a 4 tap tower available that looks just like this one without as many taps. $250.
What is the spacing on the towers?

Back