• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California 8 Gallon Polar Ware Kettle and Immersion Chiller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wamaral

Reaction score
Once used 8 Gallon (32 Qt.) SS Polar Ware brew kettle with 1/2" ball valve and coupler for thermometer complete with SS false bottom. Includes 25' 3/8" copper immersion chiller with copper hose connects. No vinyl tubing so there is no worries of hose water getting into cooled wort. Purchased this equipment last week and other than one brew it is brand new. I am selling as I will be starting to brew 10 gallon batches and need a larger brew kettle for boils.

I paid over $450 out the door last week, will give it out for $300 or best offer as it is brand spankin new.

I am in Santa Rosa California and will split shipping costs if necessary. I can also meet if reasonably close.

IMG_2077.jpg

IMG_2078.jpg

Back