• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

8 Ball Lock Kegs FREE in Atlanta, GA Mtns or Western NC Mtns

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

limulus

Reaction score
I have 8 ball lock kegs that I'm willing to give to anyone looking for kegs. If you are in the Atlanta area or the GA Mtns or Western NC Mtns, let me know. I opened a brewery and don't have a need for them. Some are dirty, some semi dirty and some clean.

Normally, I would do that. But, I'm in the process of moving to a new house and selling another. I just want to hand them to someone.......

I sent you a private message. If these are still available, I’ll take them off your hands tomorrow. Thanks

I need kegs to put your brewed grains into! Haha

although, the air tight storage would be good...i think a bucket with a gamma lid would be better for the grains...if you're going to use a keg they should be diluted in warm water and strained first!

edit: brewed? past tense? you finally got around to it? ;) lol

at this point, i think you're never going to brew with the malt...and this is just a sit-com for HBT! :D

You have got to be kidding me!!!! If it weren't for school resuming, Scout campouts, and three different sports, I would have gotten those beauties milled and brewed with them already!!! I'm hoping for Sunday or next Tuesday. Trust me, I will post all over this place when I do!!!

I responded to the PMs. Seems like there are a couple of people interested. None actually local. I don't want multiple people from out of town showing up. I'll be offline most of today. But I'll check in this evening.

If you still have the kegs, I am in the Atlanta area and would be willing to take them off your hands. I am in the process of moving from 5 gal batches to 10 gal using electric brewing.

Latest posts

Back