• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Indiana 7 Gallon Blichmann Conical Fermenter

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rudy0498

Reaction score
Great shape. No visible blemishes. I just recently disassembled and cleaned all of the fittings and valves. $450 shipped. $400 for local pickup in Brownsburg, IN.

Fermenter 1.jpg

Fermenter 2.jpg

Bump $400 shipped, or $350 local pickup. This is as low as I will go. If I can't sell it for this much, I will just keep it.

Interested. Headed to northern Indiana to visit family over the holidays? I'm in a NW ohio.

Well thanks. I can get a new stout one for that price. It may not be blichmann but I've never been a must have name brand kind of guy.

Is this still available? How old is it, and are there any issues with operation, etc?

Is this still available? How old is it, and are there any issues with operation, etc?

Yes it is. Not sure how old it is, because I'm not the original owner. No issues with it, everything is in excellent shape. It has only been used once since I disassembled and cleaned it last.

Latest posts

Back