• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania 7.3 gal Stainless Conical Fermenter - New - $300

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChasMcCall

Reaction score
Sold

Fermenter1.jpg

Fermenter3.jpg

Fermenter4.jpg

Fermenter2.jpg

Damn. My brother used to live in Plymouth Meeting! I would have used that as an excuse to go visit him! Bu now he moved back home to Pittsburgh, so I really have no reason to drive across the state to Philly now. That's a long drive!

Damn. My brother used to live in Plymouth Meeting! I would have used that as an excuse to go visit him! Bu now he moved back home to Pittsburgh, so I really have no reason to drive across the state to Philly now. That's a long drive!

But you know you want it, and Philly is wonderful this time of year. Buy a fermenter, have a cheesesteak, take in a Phillies game.

ChasMcCall said:
But you know you want it, and Philly is wonderful this time of year. Buy a fermenter, have a cheesesteak, take in a Phillies game.

Sounds tempting, but SWMBO thinks...well, I can't say here. Too many 4 letter words!

Plus a Phillies game is more interesting than a pirates game at this point! Though I'd be interested to go to a flyers game to watch them lose and heckle Scott Hartnell! That sounds fun! (Thou had to see something like that coming!) :)

Can you tell me why you're not using it and the brand of the fermenter? Also, related to any McCalls in Jersey? We might be long lost cousins!

Sold?

Back