Pennsylvania 7.3 gal Stainless Conical Fermenter - New - $300

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

DankHead

Reaction score
What brand is this? I'd love to find one. I'm willing to pay shipping if you reconsider

tyzippers

Reaction score
Damn. My brother used to live in Plymouth Meeting! I would have used that as an excuse to go visit him! Bu now he moved back home to Pittsburgh, so I really have no reason to drive across the state to Philly now. That's a long drive!

OP
C

ChasMcCall

Reaction score
Damn. My brother used to live in Plymouth Meeting! I would have used that as an excuse to go visit him! Bu now he moved back home to Pittsburgh, so I really have no reason to drive across the state to Philly now. That's a long drive!
But you know you want it, and Philly is wonderful this time of year. Buy a fermenter, have a cheesesteak, take in a Phillies game.

tyzippers

Reaction score
ChasMcCall said:
But you know you want it, and Philly is wonderful this time of year. Buy a fermenter, have a cheesesteak, take in a Phillies game.
Sounds tempting, but SWMBO thinks...well, I can't say here. Too many 4 letter words!

Plus a Phillies game is more interesting than a pirates game at this point! Though I'd be interested to go to a flyers game to watch them lose and heckle Scott Hartnell! That sounds fun! (Thou had to see something like that coming!) :)

a100700

Reaction score
Interested if your willing to ship to Boston

Hoplander

Reaction score
Can you tell me why you're not using it and the brand of the fermenter? Also, related to any McCalls in Jersey? We might be long lost cousins!

CTolino

Reaction score
How firm are you on the $300? would you take $225

Scubadude918

Reaction score
Sold?