• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

7.3 gal SS Conical Fermenter

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GFrank

Reaction score
And heres another item to list
Its a un used 7.3gal SS Conical Fermenter. Its missing both ball valves
and the nut and washer for the thermometer
that I pilfered for another project.
Asking $240.00 plus shipping probably around 25lbs in a large box.
Local PU is ok in Huntington Beach, CA
Thanks For Looking

IMG_2644.jpg

Got it from Ebay im going to guess 3 years ago. I bought three
and only used 2 as I built the larger one as seen in my other post
so this one collected dust and got the bits pilfered over time

This is John from Stout Tanks - that isn't one of ours.

Note the threaded fittings - we don't do that. And note the hole for a thermometer - we provide a sanitary thermowell design instead.

Cheers,

John

Hi CrankyBeaver,

We don't have any specials coming up... but I know our products compare well to those. Our 60 degree cone is optimum for brewing. The valves, clamps, gaskets, and hose barb are included on ours. Also, you can remove the top and inspect your fermenter close up to ensure it is clean after use. Plus, our construction is all 304 stainless, even the legs and it will fit in a smaller/shorter stand up freezer.

Since you are in BC, you could pop down to Portland for a weekend, enjoy some local brews, and pick up your fermenter(s) as well.

Feel free to ping me with any questions.

Cheers,

John

Back