• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Colorado 6 Tap Keezer $2200

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meckhart

Reaction score
I barely ever have 6 kegs on tap so I'm looking to sell this Keezer to fund my smaller keezer build that I can fit inside my house.

The frame is made with Colorado beetle kill pine with pine trim. The counter top rim is made with red oak. The coffin is made with pine. Porcelean tile cover the top and it has a glass/ceramic back splash. It has a 36 inch flush mount stainless drip tray (no drain) with stainless grate top. All beer lines are 10 feet long and get flushed with sanitizer between kegs so they are in very good clean condition. All connections are for ball lock kegs (kegs not included). Some of the ball connection are barbed and some are threaded so you can switch some to pin lock or a commercial tap if needed. Temperature is controlled by a Johnson digital controller, the freezer is 14.9 cubic feet that was used but I'm not sure how old it is. The lid is bolted to the freezer top but the base is just held in by the wood frame so it could be replaced with a new freezer if it ever died. It is mounted on casters so can be moved around but it is heavy. The lid can be removed to make moving easier. The lid is also pretty heavy because of the tile and coffin so I wanted to add some truck lid struts to the inside to make it easier to lift but haven't done that yet. It has 3 stainless perlick taps, 1 perlick creamer tap and 2 regular taps. I have 3 secondary regulators inside the keezer with one of them hooked to a 4 way distributor. I currently have a quick disconnect hooked up to one of the secondaries that I use to pressurize my conical or use my beergun with (conical and beer gun not included). I can keep it with the quick disconnect or change it back to a barb with a gas line attached. I've had 7 kegs fit inside all hooked up to CO2. I left room on the coffin to add 2 more taps if you want (I wanted to add a nitro tap but never did). The outside far left of the secondaries has a barb so I hooked a gas line up to it so the way I do it is I turn my main regulator to 30 so then I can force carbonate with that line. The others I keep at 10-12 for regular hookup and dispensing use. The quick disconnect I use at 5 psi for the beer gun or 1-2 psi to pressurize my conical. I'm including the 20 pound steel CO2 tank (can exchange at liquor barn for $18 fills) and premium double gauge regulator to make it a complete system ready to use. Tank is kept outside of keezer with a line going in the back of the coffin. The coffin has a hindge and can be opened from the back but I sprayed foam insulation along all the edges of the 2-inch thick foam that insulates the coffin when closed it to make sure it was insulated well. I'm asking $2000 or possibly cash with trades(looking for stainless conical, blichmann 15 or 20 gallon kettle/mash tun, grain mill).

I'm on the SW side of Denver metro, I'm not shipping this beast but I do have a truck so I would be open to helping you move it depending on how close you are. Thanks for looking, let me know if you have any questions. I have a little bit left of 2 beers hooked up and two seltzer waters if you want to see how it works.

image3.jpg

image4.jpg

image2.jpg

image1.jpg

Last edited:
I love your secondaries setup! I'm stealing that idea!

Mine are usually a mess... and marked with different colored nail polish so I know what the hell is going on. Lol!

Your keezer looks very nice. Good luck with your sale!!!

I lowered it to $2000 but can't change the title, I probably should of read the info about posting first.

Back