• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Michigan 6 Perlick 525ss Shipped for $120 (SOLD)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

supercarbuilder

Reaction score
I have 6 nice Perlick 525ss faucets, for all shipped $120. or $20 ea with $5 shipping ea. Thanks

WIN_20160919_15_03_15_Pro.jpg

I'd buy them all, if the other sales fall through. I can even pickup and save you the shipping. Same price.

I assume they are all gone? I just need one to replace the 600 series Perlick that continues to trouble me! - I have two other 500 series and one 600 series - don't like the 600 series.. at least the one I have has given me trouble with dripping! Plus they changed the "P" on the facet! The 600's are a Block letter P and the 500's are a fancier font. I want my taps to match - this is important stuff! ;)

Got them today and they look great. I'm looking forward to getting my keezer up and running and using these soon.

Back