6 Gallon glass carboys $25 shipped from Amazon

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i checked with no Sub and Save. but free shipping

Order Summary
Items: $30.00
Shipping & Handling: $14.37
Super Saver Discount: -$14.37
Total Before Tax: $30.00
Estimated Tax To Be Collected: $2.61
Order Total: $32.61

Save an extra 15% with Subscribe & Save: Sign up to have this item delivered at a regular interval of your choice, and the current price drops to $25.50 ($0.80 / oz) . Shipping is always free. No fees, no risks, no obligations. See details

You must use the S&S which you can then cancel after the order.

fuhmon said:
i checked with no Sub and Save. but free shipping

Order Summary
Items: $30.00
Shipping & Handling: $14.37
Super Saver Discount: -$14.37
Total Before Tax: $30.00
Estimated Tax To Be Collected: $2.61
Order Total: $32.61

$30 6 gallon carboy with free shipping is great news - $18 less than a 6.5 gallon carboy I bought two months ago locally.

Showing the same for me as it did for wired247.

Did you choose the S&S and go all the way to the checkout? If it's not working just email or call amazon and they will give you the $25.50 price. :rockin:

Also my 4 arrived yesterday all in perfect condition. Amazon finally packed them a bit better than before.

6b972e5b.jpg

Did you choose the S&S and go all the way to the checkout? If it's not working just email or call amazon and they will give you the $25.50 price. :rockin:

Also my 4 arrived yesterday all in perfect condition. Amazon finally packed them a bit better than before.

Yes. Went all the way to checkout on S&S. Never got it to work.

Back