• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

6.5 glass carboys

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wulfman

Reaction score
I have 3 of these available for sale. They come with styrofoam to protect from elements. I also have a 5 gal.

Asking 35 each. I'm in sacramento area. Can ship for appropriate price! Thanks for looking.

Would you mind elaborating on what you mean by the Styrofoam? Also, $35 seems a lot to me. MoreBeer (which lies between you and me) has them for $38, new. Nevertheless, I may well be interested if you can tell me about the Styrofoam.

They come with 2 pieces of foam (top and bottom) to enclose the carboy when not in use. Perfect for shipping out possibly insulation. These are from labs, so the quality is better. If interested pm me we may be able to make a deal

ForumRunner_20120416_225813.jpg

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120416_225835.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120416_225835.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 331
They are not fully laboratory grade carboys, because if they were they would be atleast 150 each.. I have one lab grabe carboy thats very sturdy and made from pyrex, But that's not for sale.. These were originally made to hold a light acid. They have since been fully neaurtilized, cleaned thourghly and used for wine. Not sure but hope that answers your question

Latest posts

Back