• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ohio 5500 watt E-Keggle, Still Dragon Controller Kit, 1x HotPod, & Broken Therminator. MOTIVATED!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cuse88

Reaction score
Doing a little clean-out and upgrading so I am getting rid of a few things. I am willing to ship everything below, but local pick-up and a drive within 90 miles or a good brewery ;) of 44004 is preferred. I was using the 5500 watt element on 120v (1375 watt draw).

Also willing to trade for Jade Chiller/SS Counter Flow/ Brew Stand. Please send a PM with any and all offers.

The following is for sale:

-5500 Watt E-Keggle with jacket, thermowell, 1 welded port, sight glass, 5500 watt SS element with enclosure, aluminum lid, and 120V cord. NOTE: All wiring will be disconnected and it is the responsibility of the buyer to hire a professional electrician to wire all components.$200.00 or Best Offer.

-Still Dragon Controller Kit (Small): Everything you need to build the controller minus the thermopaste. I just never ended up using this in my setup. $30.00

-Brewhardware Hot Pod Weldless: Hot Pod for weldless install. Includes Hot Pod, Nut, and O-Ring. $20.00

-Broken Therminator with backflush: Therminator ended up milding corroding (green) some due to accidental contact with the outside copper and a piece of stainless. I tried taking some measures to fix the corrosion to no luck. Maybe you will have better luck or have another use for it. 100.00

Please contact me with any questions. Cheers!

View attachment 387644

View attachment 387645

View attachment 387646

View attachment 387647

View attachment 387648

View attachment 387649

View attachment 387650

View attachment 387651

E-keg still available?
how long does that take to get to a boil?

Yes. I used it as a HLT on 120v and would get 10-11 gallons of water to 160-180 at room temp in a couple hours. Never tried boiling in the unit.

If hooked up on 240v shouldn’t have an issue boiling in between 40-60 mins I would imagine.

you do $20 shipped to 45714 (about 2 hrs south of you)... for the

-Brewhardware Hot Pod Weldless: Hot Pod for weldless install. Includes Hot Pod, Nut, and O-Ring. $20.00

Back