• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Georgia $500 Electric Brewery HERMS, Fermentation, Kegs, Carboys etc.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

farmskis

Reaction score
I am downsizing my house and just no room or time for this hobby so I am selling my brewing equipment. I built it from the ground up by referencing the “electric brewery site”. I do not have pictures as it is in storage from moving. It is in excellent shape. Includes:
3 ss kettles- not sure on size but usually did about 4 gallon batches.
- boil, mash, and hlt.
Herms type system with coil in hlt
Control panel with temp pids. Runs off of dryer outlet.
Silicone Hoses with all quick release cam style connections
2 glass carboys
3 pin lock kegs
Fermentation freezer chamber with heating light
2 small pumps.
bottles
misc brewing equipment
specific gravity tester
Siphon rack canes
plus more

There is a lot more just can’t remember. Call with specific questions and I can help you out. It is my whole system so it will start brewing right out of the box. 404-858-7628
  • Kettles and fermentation Chamber
    Boil kettle with HERMS next to it.
    g
    Inside of boil kettle, element does not scorch wort
    Mash Tun
    Inside mash tun. Notice raised bottom.
    Inside mash tun. Filter for bottom, plus other brewing items.
    Hot liquor tank.
    inside hot liquor tank. little surface rust but I have brewed with it and had no ill effects that I could tell.
    Control panel hook ups. Two outlets for hlt an boil kettle. two small jacks for the little pumps. XLR for the temp sensor on the hlt.
    Control panel. PID controls temp of HLT. Dial knob controls boil kettle. Switch control which element is being heated (boil or hlt) pump switches on bottom.
    3 Kegs
    Fermentation Chamber.
    Inside Fermentation chamber. Heating lamp on right side.
    A7459889-865E-44F7-B2AD-3E4C2B801BE3.jpeg
    2 glass carboys... 6 gal and 5 gal

Last edited:
Back