50% Coupon for Inkbird New Released Waterproof bbq Thermometer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone, waterproof Bluetooth thermometer with four probes version is released!

Please reply this post with your country name if you guys want to review it with big discount(50% off discount code).
This half price activity is valid for both US and Canada friends.
And please pay attention that do not submerge this unit in water. This is design for people do barbecue in rainy days.

This activity will end on Nov. 12.

Features:

1. Waterproof. IPX5 waterproof certificate level.
2. Four probes. 3 meat probes and one oven probe. Also with 2 meat clips.
3. Temperature range: 32F to 572F
4. Bluetooth range: 150 feet.
5. With magnet.
6. USB rechargeable battery. The unit can last 60 hours once recharged it. The unit still can work when recharging it.
7. Easy to use.
The difference with IBT-4XS is this one is waterproof.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07H4KH1GV/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07H4KH1GV/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

44653760_297122064346988_1461631337092874240_o.jpg

Last edited:
Hey everyone, waterproof Bluetooth thermometer with four probes version is released!

Please reply this post if you guys want to review it with big discount(50% off discount code).
This half price activity is valid for both US and Canada friends.

Features:

1. Waterproof. IPX5 waterproof certificate level.
2. Four probes. 3 meat probes and one oven probe. Also with 2 meat clips.
3. Temperature range: 32F to 572F
4. Bluetooth range: 150 feet.
5. With magnet.
6. USB rechargeable battery. The unit can last 60 hours once recharged it. The unit still can work when recharging it.
7. Easy to use.
The difference with IBT-4XS is this one is waterproof.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07H4KH1GV/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07H4KH1GV/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

44653760_297122064346988_1461631337092874240_o.jpg
Please i would like the 50% discount code. Thank you!

I’d love to review this. Rainy season is upon my area and this would be great to use with my big green egg in the rain.

I just built an ugly drum smoker and was shopping for temp probes. This would be awesome. I'm in the USA

I would love to review one. Just had several thermometers break on me the same day causing some panic on my smoked brisket a few weeks back. Bought a couple manual backups but was looking into a new digital one and was thinking multi-probe would be nice for the times I grill up different sized steaks or to monitor thick and thin side of the brisket.

USA, Massachusetts

Oh yeah! Ive been shopping for these lately for my new smoker. I said to my self “ i should see if Inkbird has one”. Quality stuff at a good price.

Im down for a review with a code.

In the USA

Last edited:
I'm in US and would be interested in reviewing. Are replacement probes available? I see probes for the IBT-4XS on ebay.
Thanks

I received my new thermometer today.
This is not my review, however..... my first observation is related to this statement above.
“The unit can still work when recharging it”......
The instruction manual says, on number 2.....I’m not sure which way to go with this?

1DE12DDF-C85E-484A-9F1D-789EF70ADABA.jpeg

A total side note observation. When on the link that is posted. It states that a battery is required. While the instructions say that the battery in NOT removable.

I get that there is and can be some miscommunication between languages. However, if inkbird wants to sell more of these or of any other device they make. More consistency across information boards is necessary.

Please note, I will not let this sway my honest opinion as to how well (or not) this device performs. I have a 8.5lb pork shoulder and a brisket flat that I’m going to be smoking this weekend (hopefully Saturday) to give this thermometer a run. I paid half for this so it’s going to get honest feelings.

I received my new thermometer today.
This is not my review, however..... my first observation is related to this statement above.
“The unit can still work when recharging it”......
The instruction manual says, on number 2.....I’m not sure which way to go with this?

View attachment 595723

A total side note observation. When on the link that is posted. It states that a battery is required. While the instructions say that the battery in NOT removable.

I get that there is and can be some miscommunication between languages. However, if inkbird wants to sell more of these or of any other device they make. More consistency across information boards is necessary.

Please note, I will not let this sway my honest opinion as to how well (or not) this device performs. I have a 8.5lb pork shoulder and a brisket flat that I’m going to be smoking this weekend (hopefully Saturday) to give this thermometer a run. I paid half for this so it’s going to get honest feelings.

Yes. The IBT-4XP can be used when recharging. The old version can not. Then we improved our unit after collect customer's advice. We have changed the manul in later stock. Thanks for remind. And the battery is rechareable battery and can not be removed.
Here is a customer review video, you can have a look.

I'd like a code as well please - I can certainly put this through some good testing with my smoke and brew days! Country = US

Just got mine. Does not appear to be working at all. Mostly shows no temp and when it does it's insane for being on my table..
20181103_150150.jpeg

I am also in the US and very interested! Was looking at the Thermoworks model this past week.

Latest posts

Back