• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New York 50 bottle wine cooler/fermentation chamber

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ampsnohms

Reaction score
IMG_0432.jpg
IMG_0431.jpg

I have a Vissani 50 bottle wine cooler for sale that I’ve been using as a fermentation chamber. Fits a 6.5 gallon glass carboy with carboy cap and blowoff tube, corny keg, or a 1/4 bbl sanke (that’s the one in the picture). Works great with an inkbird temp controller and can go down to 39 degrees. If you still want to use it as a wine fridge, I have all of the shelves still.

Pick up in NYC, price is $200.

what are the internal dimensions? Ive got a buddy thats on the island that might be interested. he uses speidel fermenters so I need to know internal dimensions

what are the internal dimensions? Ive got a buddy thats on the island that might be interested. he uses speidel fermenters so I need to know internal dimensions

Internal dimensions are 27.5” height, 13” depth on the bottom, 20” depth total above the hump, 20” width.

hard to measure, but with the door closed I think the depth is more like 14”. It should just fit a Speidel

Bump price lowered to $150. Fits all carboys, buckets, and kegs. Works perfectly.

Back