• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Jersey 50 1-liter brown EZ Cap Bottles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emueller

Reaction score
I have 50+ 1-liter brown EZ Cap Bottles that I would like to sell in a single lot for $100. These bottles are all used, but it good condition. After I started kegging, I never wanted to bottle again. These bottles are high quality glass. Size and ez-cap speeds up the bottle operation. The bottles have been rinsed, but will requiring cleaning prior to use. Bottles are located in Ridgewood, NJ 07450.

IMG_1205.jpg

I wish I was closer....

Never say never! I still bottle about a quarter of my total brew..

I didn't get any interest on these great bottles. I was surprised, because outside of kegging, they are the best solution for minimizing the bottling hassle. I am happy to sell the lot for $50 O.B.O. Otherwise they are heading to recycling pile next week. I see these priced for $32 / dozen + shipping.

Back