• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

5-tap keezer with gas and beer lines

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcmichaelangelo

Teacher, Learner, Incense Burner
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Excellent condition keezer with Johnson Controls A419 temperature controller. This keezer holds 5 kegs, and includes 5-way CO2 manifold, draft tower with 5 taps, 5 beer lines and ball-lock quick disconnects. It's ready to go, lines and taps cleaned... I'm selling because my back can't handle lifting full kegs into the keezer, so my loss is your gain. (I switched to a commercial two-door fridge.) Easy to set up, and keezer is on a platform with heavy-duty casters, so it's easy to move. This has performed flawlessly for me for the past 6 years. It's nearly silent, and consumes very, very little electricity. $800 obo. Pickup only (Western Idaho). Here's the link to the Craigslist post in Boise: https://boise.craigslist.org/for/d/cambridge-kegerator-keezer/7103650164.html
IMG_8168.JPG

Back