5 second goldfish memory

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mixed up the lines, it was funnier when I did it. ;) I can channel Douglas Adams though! man! that guy is so willing to share even after his death!

Did you know, if you take the letters from the name "Groovepuppy" and take out a few letters, rearrange the remaining letters, add a couple of supposedly (But not really) random letters.....put them in a blender and mix them to the tune of "Land of hope and Glory" They will spell out the name of one of the dancers at the Moulin Rouge? It's true!!

DUDE! A girl I went to high school with became a dancer at the Moulin Rouge. I was watching some special about the few American girls picked to dance there and there she was in all her topless glory. :D

DUDE! A girl I went to high school with became a dancer at the Moulin Rouge. I was watching some special about the few American girls picked to dance there and there she was in all her topless glory. :D

Obviously you were watching for research purposes?:p

:ban: Now THAT would've been interesting. Too bad she didn't show up at the reunions though. Could've complimented her on her wardrobe. :D

Hey baby, feeling good? I gotta say, I just looove your ...
Wardrobe-20403033609.jpg

Back