• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Colorado 5 gallon whiskey barrels $95

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

briewer2

Reaction score
hey guys,
I work at a brewery in denver and we are right next to a barrel supplier. I walked outside and saw these in the back of the owners truck. They are five gallon oak barrels that were first use American whiskey. Comes with the stand. Carboy in the picture is just for scale. They're at Rocky Mountain barrel company in sunnyside. I'm buying two, I think he's still got five or six left. And I don't know why the pic loaded upside down.

image.jpg

Sorry I should've mentioned. No need to contact me, I was just letting the community know they are available. I'm not selling them I just work next door and saw them this morning. You can get them from Rocky Mountain barrel company in denver, right by stomp them grapes

Back