• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wisconsin 5 Gallon Sanke Kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karkinos

Reaction score
I have 5, 5.16 gallon sanke kegs. They are in excellent shape. $50 each+shipping, if shipped.

For whatever reason, HBT is not working on the upload. I'll try to upload pics later. If anyone is interested and wants pics, I'd be happy to email them.

Last edited:
mddomico, My guess is they are a standard Sixth Keg, Sankey D System. Here's a picture: http://cdn4.kegco.com/tn375_MK-K5G-DDI030814154412.jpg

Sankey is a pretty industry standard connection for commercial kegs. Ball locks are usually only found on Cornelius kegs, which are old phased-out soda kegs (typically), which are being replaced by syrup in a bag, and have been repurposed by home brewers to keg beer.

Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

I'll be that guy - Were these kegs obtained legally?

Yes. 100% legal. I bought them from a nano brewery that went out of business. It's just more than I need. Thus, I'm selling extra.

In a moment, I'll try uploading pics again.

2 down, 3 to go. One is blank, two are emobossed (they have the former breweries named stamped on the collar).

Manitowoc... that sounds familiar... wait, isn't that that place where that guy's nephew murdered that girl in an auto salvage yard, but the nephew let his severely learning-impaired brother and his uncle take the fall for it?

Lmao

3 remain available. You won't find a better price on these anywhere! Kegworks, if they had any, sell the PLASTIC ones for $62!

All kegs are sold. Avery Salvage bought them. They are going to fill them and try to sneak them in to Steve and Brandon's prisons so they can be yard kings. Apparently, someone in the Avery family has a body cavity big enough to fit a 5 gallon keg. I don't ask questions.

Back