5 gallon lemon spiced mead question

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David138

Reaction score
Just raked for secondary fermentation. When I put the top on and then the bung, some of the water from the airlock dripped into the mead. Is this bad, will it turn out ok?

Hey welcome to the HBT forum !

I'm sure it will be ok . I imagine it's not very much . How big of a batch do you have ? You should check out the mead forum . A mod might move this over . I've been making beer and decided to make my first batch of mead . Been fermenting for 6 weeks now . Search all the forums and do quick searches to find all kinds of good info.

Hey welcome to the HBT forum !

I'm sure it will be ok . I imagine it's not very much . How big of a batch do you have ? You should check out the mead forum . A mod might move this over . I've been making beer and decided to make my first batch of mead . Been fermenting for 6 weeks now . Search all the forums and do quick searches to find all kinds of good info.
Also im making 5 gallons, im sure its done fermenting but letting it Sit for a couple more months

Latest posts

Back