• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

5 gallon glass carboy FS/FT

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2ned-up

Reaction score
I have an extra 5 gallon glass carboy that I would like to sell for $30 or trade for equipment/ingredients. Im in New Hampshire and I don't have paypal so local sale would be best..... but you never know! We could figure something out!

I could use some ball lock connectors, faucets and shanks, hops, 1 gallon glass jugs for small batch testing.... if I think of anything else i'll post more! Cheers

Are the shanks measured by length of the threads or from the end of threads to where the faucet attaches?

image-2286924694.jpg

Does this picture help?

They may work.... the fridge I have that I'm converting is 2½ inches thick! We may have a deal here Anything else you can toss in to sweeten' it up a little?

2ned-up said:
They may work.... the fridge I have that I'm converting is 2½ inches thick! We may have a deal here Anything else you can toss in to sweeten' it up a little?

These won't work then... You'll only get an inch to an inch and a half of to work with.

Back