• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania 5 gallon corny cornelius kegs pin lock

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ziggy13

Reaction score
I have 2 (5) gallon pin lock corny kegs for sale, pressure tested and working. We're selling because all of our draft lines are on ball locks, so these 2 pin lock kegs are the odd balls and we don't need them. I'll sell them both for $75.

Located in Carlisle, PA, available for local pickup.

kegs.jpg

There's gotta be someone in PA that needs some pin lock kegs...

Is switching between ball lock and pin a headache? I'm just getting into legging and could possibly be interested

If you use barbed post connectors it will be a PITA but if you use threaded connectors it's just a matter of unscrewing one and screwing an other on.

Thanks for the replies. After looking into it a bit more, I think for simplicity I am just going to keep it all ball lock kegs since that is what I have hookups for already.

Good luck with the sale, Ziggy. Maybe try advertising on Dickinson's campus. That's where I first tried homebrewing as an undergrad.

Yeah if you've got ball locks already you should stick with them. I'm looking for someone who already has a pin lock setup and wants more.

As a side note we've applied for our federal and state brewing licenses so look for Molly Pitcher Brewing Company in Carlisle, PA sometime this summer.

Back