• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Maryland 5-Gallon AEB Soda Keg

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EarlyAmateurZymurgist

Reaction score
I have a 5-gallon AEB soda keg that is surplus to my needs that I am looking to sell for $80.00. This keg was purchased new, and has been used only a couple times of because I mostly use 3-gallon kegs (I am slowly moving to 2.5-gallon kegs). The keg is in excellent condition with no dents. Other than the water spots, it is basically a new keg that will last a home brewer who takes care of his/her gear a life time. The keg is a very good deal when one considers that beaten to death surplus Pepsi soda kegs that often need to be refurbished before use are commanding $60+. This sale is a local cash and carry deal (Central Maryland). The price is firm (i.e., no haggling). Interested parties should contact me via PM.

AEB5GallonKeg1.jpg

Back