44% off AHA memberships until 11:59pm MT tonight

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

Coastalbrew

Reaction score
The AHA is running a 44% off membership deal tonight only until 11:59 pm MT. $24 digital membership or $27 print and digital. Coupon code is AHA44

mscroggi

Reaction score
Thanks for that! I took advantage. Note that there is a code at the bottom of the offers used at checkout to get the discount

OP
OP
C

Coastalbrew

Reaction score
Thanks for that! I took advantage. Note that there is a code at the bottom of the offers used at checkout to get the discount
Yeah that's a pretty screaming deal. I couldn't pass it up either.

Cheers!

Chorgey

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I was able to take advantage of the deal but it created a new term that is running concurrently with my active membership that was set to expire in May of 2023.

cbier60

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I still had almost 2 years left on the 3-year renewal from last year, but could not pass this up. I am now good for almost 3 more years. Glad to support the AHA.

Chorgey

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Same here, and I will phone them if it doesn’t resolve Is a couple days.
I sent them an email, requesting that they add the year to the end of my current subscription. If not, to just cancel the new plan.

Update: I received an email from the AHA, they made good on this by removing the concurrent membership and updated the expiration date

Last edited: