4 Word Story

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FireNightFly

Reaction score
Here is a new game that I started a long time ago on an MMORP game forum.

Rules:
Continue a story posting only 4 words.
ONLY ONE POST PER PERSON PER PAGE!

Example:

Joe: I woke up this
Bob: evening with a headache.
Kevin: So I went out
Lilly: to see if I

etc. etc.

Ill get us started.

It was a cold

It was a cold night in December when my shoes fell off of the tallest building. I Brewed A Lager... down the outhouse hole...but was missing my yeast so I couldn't use yeast, jenkum would?????

So far so good +D .... great story so far!

It was a cold night in December when my shoes fell off of the tallest building. I Brewed A Lager... down the outhouse hole...but was missing my yeast so I couldn't use yeast, jenkum would... Hell I dont remember who I was doing....on that cold night. When the phone rang a cold chill came in my open fly.

lol, funny ****!

It was a cold night in December when my shoes fell off of the tallest building. I Brewed A Lager... down the outhouse hole...but was missing my yeast so I couldn't use yeast, jenkum would... Hell I dont remember who I was doing....on that cold night. When the phone rang a cold chill came in my open fly. When she blew fast to unclog the stuck on the zipper fly fermentation.

I came again to the LHBS because I forgot Marris Otter and Harry Potter there. Sat with a cold kegerator full of tasty thouse lager. My second

Back