• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California 4 tap kegerator with co2 tank

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

619Brewer

Reaction score
I am located in North County San Diego (Oceanside) and I am moving to Vista in a few days. I picked this kegerator up from Booze Brothers Brewing right before they went commercial and were selling their home variety gear/equipment. I've not used it very much over the past 2 years as I'm not a big drinker, but I just enjoy brewing.

It has 4 taps total, 3 regular taps and one stout tap. It has a 4 line manifold inside with 3 being used. The stout tap has a separate independent line going to a nitro/beer gas tank.

I can sell everything all together or if you just want the kegerator and not the tanks, that's fine with me. It's a converted full size refrigerator with a freezer top and fridge bottom.

Here are a couple photos. I am moving soon and I need to get rid of this thing if possible. If not, I'll just take it and store it at the new house and sell it there.

If you want the whole sha-bang together, it's $400 and that gets you the two tanks, one co2 and one beer gas tank. Both tanks are empty and have gauges on them.

If you just want the kegerator without the tanks and regulators, you can have it all for $300.00.

20170527_112542_zpsczvrrohl.jpg

20170527_112530_zpsasweaswm.jpg

Back