• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Mexico 4 L Pyrex Erlenmeyer Flasks (2 FS) 80 each plus shipping

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Irrenarzt

Professional Homebrewer
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I've got 2 brand new in the box never used thick wall Erlenmeyer flasks, both in 4000 mL size (one is Kimax, one is Pyrex). These are great for bigger starters for the lager guys or people brewing on bigger homebrew setups. These aren't the cheap schitty condom thin made in India ones that most homebrew shops sell. These are the real deal lab quality ones. Price them out for yourself on Fishersci.com and you'll find that a case of 4 (which is usually how they make you buy them) is around 360 for a set plus freight. I'm just asking for what I paid as they have not been used and I need the space as I'm clearing out storage for more grain storage. If you want to lowball me, then go elsewhere as I'm not interested in that kind of schit. I will just keep them if that's going to be the case. I have a bunch of them that I've been using for over 6 years and none of them have broken. I use them right on the stove and they are designed to do this.

I'm going to say shipping is around 20 bucks ground to residential addresses in the CONUS.

Not to steal your thunder, but I bought mine 5 years ago from Cynmar:

http://cynmar.com/search?controller=search&orderby=position&orderway=desc&search_query=4000ml+flask

And they are $64 + $15 = $79 shipped. I think you might be overcharging for $80 + $20.

Back